Monday 3 October 2011

Refusing to bury.


It always was too hard to find, A solid platform waiting to bind.
Look back upon this street of darkness, You can’t see a sign of advancement.
There’s no coming back upon this world of shame, It’s just good to admire in a frame.
A sentence filled with unfilled brackets. You chose this life for yourself,
Don’t you cry now.
So deep you’ll drown without a trace,
I’m sorry it’s the judgment you’ll have to face.

A life ended early is the easy way out, Fight the darkness is what I shout.
If you're hurt from the inside,
Don't cut it out,
Keep it inside baby don't shout.

His first cries were for a home. 
A dome which made emotions, A place which lacked motion.
A devil grew up, he made hell. He cried out pain, all wrapped in chains.
He made jealousy. A feeling not to forget easily.
Families were planned,Growing up is ought to have a ban.
Children are such bliss, When you grow there's a lot to miss.
Cherish the past it was too great to catch, But this new pain had to hatch.

Baby I’m watching you go, I’m watching you pass me by,
Don’t you make me cry, Don't you make me shy,
What you're doing is sly. Please come by,
I’m waiting to fly. 

Shades of your face, In my heart they fade.
The blood of your silence, Makes me turn to violence.

Teaching yourself is the worst part; it’s just like a game of dart.
Hit the bulls eye and you’ve made a good choice,
At least now you don’t have to face the noise.







No comments:

Post a Comment